Absolute Auction - On Site - April 6 at 10:10 a.m.
428 Old Glasgow Road, Burkesville, Kentucky
Selling for Mrs. Mary Francis McCoy
Tract #1 offers 3.11+/- acres by new survey of picturesque landscape, a 3-4 bedroom 2 bathroom authentic craftsman home, a blacktop driveway leading to the 3 car detached garage and generously-sized stock barn. This home boasts a large covered porch, custom stone work, and metal roof. This would be ideal for someone looking for a move in ready home with enough acreage to enjoy the outdoors or start a hobby farm.
Tract #2 offers a 4.216+/- acre lot by new survey with a private blacktop access to income-producing billboards on heavily traveled HWY 90 in Cumberland County. Unlock the potential for a smart investment while basking in the serenity of your own private sanctuary.
This property is located near Dale Hollow Lake, the Cumberland River, minutes to the city limits of Burkesville, and just a short drive to Glasgow Kentucky.
To view this property or get more information contact Jeffery Cyphers at 270-459-1193 or Ryan Brown at 270-407-1150.
Alongside these extraordinary tracts, furniture, timeless antiques, a black 2001 Mercedes 230 convertible and an array of household items are also up for bids.
Terms and Conditions
Property is selling ABSOLUTE.
1. 15% Down Payment (non-refundable) Cash or Good Check - Due on Sale Day - Balance is due on or before 30 days after the auction ends.
2. 10% BUYERS PREMIUM will be added to the WINNING BID to determine PURCHASE PRICE OF THE REAL ESTATE, and PERSONAL PROPERTY.
3. Real Estate is selling "AS-IS, WHERE IS", both surface and subsurface with no warranties guaranteed or implied; sold subject to any restrictions, right of ways or easments, recorded or unrecorded. Please conduct your own due diligence of the property being sold prior to bidding.
4. United Country Lakes and Land Realty/Auction is the agent for the seller.
5. The seller nor his/her agent make any representation or warranty regarding any utilities being available to the real property being sold. Bidder should determine the feasibility of any untility service(s) prior to bidding.
6. Bidders are invited to inspect the property and are responsible to complete their own due diligence before the sale date.
7. All information herein was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, however accuracy is not guaranteed.
8. Down Payment of 15% is due on day of sale in cash, or good check.
9. All announcements on sale day or published/distributed on the internet prior to the stated online auction ending time take precedence over previously published advertising.
10. Purchaser will be required to sign a purchase contract at the close of the sale.
11. This sale is final with no contingencies and is not subject to the buyers ability to obtain financing.
12. Possession to be given with deed at closing.
13. Seller to convey the property by General Warranty Deed.
14. Property is selling by recent survey or deed.
15. Buyer is responsible for closing costs and their own title search.
16. United Country Lakes and Land Realty/Auction and their agents and staff are eligible bidders and subject to the same registration, terms, and conditions as all other bidders.
17. Auction is subject to prior sale.
18. Payment is due day of sale with good check or cash for all Personal Property with 10% buyers premium and 6% KY Sales Tax.